Teach Different With Essential Questions
In this online, self-paced course, you will learn and apply a 3-Step process that will help you create profound conversations and meaningful questions for your classes. Bring your imagination and an open mind. You will leave this class with a new mental routine that will help make everything you’re teaching more interesting.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- This course is approved for 3 graduate credits through Adams State University.
- Builds Teacher Capacity In Making Essential Questions And Sparking Unforgettable Classroom Discussions
- Tailored To Classrooms Covering Humanities Topics And Useful For All Student Ages And Teaching Disciplines
- Accredited For 3 Graduate Credit Hours Through Adams State University
- Covers ELA Common Core Anchor Standards For Speaking And Listening: CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.CCRA.SL.1,2,3
- Aligned To College, Career And Civic Life (C3) Framework’s Dimensions One And Four
- Taught By Free-Thinking Veteran Educators
- Self Paced: Start Within 60 Days Of Sign Up And Take Up To 12 Weeks To Finish
- Completely Online, No Textbooks
- Establish claims from complex texts
- Develop counterclaims to assertions of truth
- Create essential questions tied to primary sources
- Integrate essential questions into your teaching practices
View the syllabus for Teach Different with Essential Questions here.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 31
- Assessments Yes