Teach Different With Essential Questions
In this online, self-paced course, you will learn and apply a three-step process that will help you create profound conversations and meaningful questions for your classes. Bring your imagination and an open mind. You will leave this class with a new mental routine that will help make everything you’re teaching more interesting
This course is approved for 3 graduate credits through Adams State University.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Establish claims from complex texts
- Develop counterclaims to assertions of truth
- Create essential questions to use with primary sources
- Provide feedback and recommendations on other teachers’ essential questions
- Receive feedback and recommendations from other teachers to improve their own essential questions
View the syllabus for Teach Different with Essential Questions here.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 31
- Assessments Yes